1. Drink less sugary drinks.
2. Fruit can still be eaten, just eat it in moderation.
3. It is recommended that you eat fresh fruits instead of freshly squeezed juice.
4. Snacks other than the main meal are recommended to be eaten two hours after or before the meal, not next to the meal time.
How and how much do you eat common foods?
Try to choose [glycemic index] < 55, higher than this number, you should eat less.
Recommended foods include vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans and dairy products. Please see the following articles for details: > > > Calculate your blood sugar load and eat at ease < < <
6. Cooking oil, vegetable oil is better than animal oil.
7. It is recommended to eat fish at least twice a week. If conditions permit, fatty fish salmon is even better.
8. No matter how you eat, exercise is still indispensable. It must be matched with exercise.
9. I tell you cruelly: At present, there is no secret recipe for dietotherapy that has been proved to be effective in treating diabetes.
Therefore, don’t use yourself to test all kinds of folk remedies, it is likely that the loss outweights the gain.
I hope you don’t believe and forward posts like [eating XX food can reduce blood sugar and cure diabetes], which will only encourage the dissemination of false medical information.
If you don’t believe me, look at this article: > > > Eating balsam pear helps reduce blood sugar? < < <
10. There is too much and too much information about diabetes. I don’t know who to listen to.
If you think this article is useful, you can pay attention to [diabetes doctor (micro signal: Tangniaobingys)] and get more targeted information to help. What you want to know about diabetes is here. The key is high credibility and reliability!
Responsible Editor: Haitang