When it comes to eating meat, some salias can flow all over the floor.
When we grabbed a piece of barbecue and stuffed it into our stomachs, we did not realize that salmonella, Escherichia coli, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, norovirus, hepatitis a virus and other microorganisms and several parasites might be cheering in your intestines and stomach.
So scary? Is it because we managed to climb to the top of the food chain to be vegetarian?
Don’t worry, today, Dr. Clove will take you to learn the correct way to open meat.
Do you want meat?
Meat food is rich in high-quality protein and is the food source with the largest amount of protein. In addition, it is also rich in lipids, fat-soluble vitamins, B vitamins and minerals, and is an important component of a balanced diet.
Of course, it is mainly because it is delicious!
What is the nutritional value of meat?
Usually, we call beef, mutton and pork red meat, and fish and poultry meat white meat.
1. Red Meat
Represented by pig, beef and mutton.
It is rich in protein (beef is the highest), saturated fatty acid (pork is the highest), B vitamins and vitamin A, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other trace elements. Among them, iron mainly exists in the form of heme iron with high digestion and absorption rate.
In a word, the general population can eat it, but patients with obesity, high blood lipid and hypertension should eat less. If they have to eat it, try to choose beef and pork as well as lean meat. Don’t eat braised pork and minced pork with plum vegetables.
Step 2: White Meat
Represented by chicken and fish.
Rich in protein and unsaturated fatty acids, chicken is mainly composed of vitamin A and B vitamins, while fish is mainly composed of vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and B vitamins.
In short, it is recommended and suitably for patients, middle-aged and elderly people, and people who need to lose weight.
This combination is more nutritious.
(1) Pork with dumplings
Classic dumpling stuffing matching.
Dietary fiber in cabbage can help cholesterol in pork to be excreted and reduce the harm of saturated fatty acids to human body.
(2) Beef with Tomato
Tomato is rich in vitamin C, which can better promote iron absorption in beef.
In addition, adding tomatoes to beef stew can make beef rot faster and shorten cooking time.
③ Mutton with White Radish
Stewed radish and mutton together can not only reduce the spicy taste and greasy feeling of radish, but also reduce the smell of mutton.
④ Chicken with mushrooms
Chicken and mushrooms will produce free sodium glutamate during stewing, which is the main ingredient of chicken essence and monosodium glutamate that you are familiar with and is a good helper to enhance the delicate flavor of dishes.
⑥ Fish with tofu
It is estimated that most of my friends have eaten the New Year’s Eve meal.
Vitamin D in fish promotes the absorption of calcium in tofu, learning from each other’s strong points and doubling nutrition.
The above collocation is only the recommended classic, and other dishes are left to you to play.
Eating meat like this is really not recommended…
Step 1 Eat raw
Not everyone stands at the top of the food chain like Beiye. What’s raw meat is delivered to his mouth. The raw meat he eats needs to pass through these checkpoints.
- The first level: parasites, including liver fluke, anisakis, tapeworm, etc.; The second level: pathogenic bacteria, including Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, etc. The third level: pathogenic viruses, including Norovirus, hepatitis a virus, etc.
Step 2: Barbecue
In the chilly winter, barbecue with beer makes the whole person happy to go to heaven.
However, barbecue not only increases the risk of cancer, but also may be infected with parasites.
Cured meat has experienced salt pickling and smoked barbecue. Although it tastes good, it has long been not as harmless as pork.
Eating bacon in large quantities will increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Good meat, to choose like this…
Often standing in front of the meat stall, the whole person is covered, according to the following method to choose, must be right.
Step 1 Look at the color
Meat looks fresh in color, such as:
- Fresh pork is pale powder/reddish, and fat meat has luster. Fresh sheep beef is bright red and most of the fat is yellow. Fresh chicken is yellowish/white.
2. Touch viscosity
- The surface of fresh meat is slightly dry or moist and will not stick to hands. Microbial metabolites produced during the deterioration of stale meat will make the meat surface sticky.
3. Touch elasticity
- Fresh meat has good elasticity and finger pressure can be quickly recovered. Deteriorated meat has poor elasticity because the tissue is damaged, and the recovery is slow or the depression cannot recover after touching and pressing.
Step 4 Smell
- Fresh meat smells fresh and has a slight fishy smell. Deteriorated meat will have a blood smell or rotten smell that cannot be covered up.
Step 5 Check Certification
- The meat bought in supermarkets comes from more formal sources. When shopping in markets and farmers’ markets, remember to ask vendors to provide all kinds of business certificates and meat inspection and quarantine certificates.