June 1 is the happiest holiday for children. Children will have various holiday arrangements after the holiday. The scope of children’s activities has expanded, and cases of abduction have also occurred from time to time. Faced with frequent child abduction incidents, should we protect our children how from these dangers?
Key figures in anti-trafficking
The child himself
1. After the child can speak, he should be taught to recite the names, units, telephone numbers and home addresses of his parents.
2. Teach children not to follow strangers easily. In case of the following situations, teach children to firmly say [No]:
(1) Authority Temptation
Little friend hello, I am a friend of your father (mother). He (she) cannot come to pick you up temporarily. Let me help you take you back.
(2) Gift cheating
Little friend, there is a present for you in my car. Do you want to know if it is what? Will you come with me to get it?
(3) Ask for help and lead the way
Kid, do you know the way to * * *? Can you take me?
3. Teach children not to play alone, and remember to find someone to go together when going to and from school.
4. Teach children to identify uniformed personnel. Once they get separated from their parents in public places, they can stand where they are and do not run away. They can also seek help from uniformed personnel.
5. If conditions permit, you can wear an information transmitter on your child, or let your child carry a locatable mobile phone, etc.
In any case, If the child is lost, he should call 110 to call the police at the first time, because a police station is responsible for the affairs in his jurisdiction, and the 110 command center is networked and can be deployed comprehensively at the first time. After the child is found, he will also get the news at the first time. In addition, it is necessary to collect blood at the first time and input the parents’ DNA and other information into the national anti-trafficking DNA database.
Step 1 Prepare plans
(1) Before going out, you can take a photo of your child with your mobile phone or camera and keep it. Pay attention to the important body surface features of your child, such as moles, birthmarks, scars, etc.
(2) Write a small note containing the parents’ phone number, address and other contact information and put it on the child for later use.
2. Information security
(1) Don’t disclose the child’s detailed personal information to strangers;
(2) When traveling, don’t reveal your specific itinerary, otherwise, you will be more easily targeted by gangsters and swindlers during the journey.
(1) If parents do not have time to take care of their children and leave them at home for the elderly to take care of them, they must first take the elderly to familiarize themselves with the surrounding environment, tell them which places may not be safe, and take their children as little as possible.
(2) Wear mobile phones and other communication tools for the elderly, and at the same time store the alarm and help calls of their families and the nearby public security bureau in their mobile phones, so as to teach them to use the phone to call the police and contact them in case of an accident.
If the elderly are unable to take care of their children and need to hire a nanny to take care of them, they must go to a formal intermediary organization to choose them. Even if they are introduced by acquaintances, they must leave relevant identity information and clear recent photos of their lives.
Try to avoid children being alone at home. At ordinary times, they should live in harmony with their neighbors and take care of each other when things happen.
Key Places for Anti-turning
1. Always remind family members and nannies to raise their awareness of prevention. The door of the home should be closed at all times. If the knocker is not a family member or a familiar person, do not open the door easily.
2. Don’t leave the child alone at home. If you must leave the child alone at home, put a few pairs of adult shoes at the door and tell the child not to open the door to strangers.
Community, supermarkets, shopping malls, parks, amusement parks and other public places
1. In these crowd gathering places, the children should be brought with them. The younger children or infants can carry them on their chests with braces, and the older children should also hold hands as much as possible.
2. Don’t rush to walk when people are crowded to prevent dispersion with children;
3. In case of emergency or going to the toilet, don’t believe the [kind-hearted person] to take care of the child for you, and don’t give the child to any stranger, including those who claim to be villagers or friends and colleagues who claim to be relatives and friends of a family.
4. When taking the child out and meeting someone chatting up and praising the child, if the other party wants to hug the child, he should be more vigilant and not hand the child over to others.
5. In open places such as parks, parents’ sight is easily scattered. Strangers should be on guard against using children of the same age to lure children to play together and then secretly take their children out of sight.
6. Don’t give the newborn to the medical staff you don’t know in the hospital. Try not to disclose the personal information of the child, such as name, time of birth and hospital of birth, to strangers. When medical staff propose to take their children for examination, parents should go together. At night, when lying-in women and their families rest in the ward, they should lock the door or remain vigilant.
7. Once a child gets lost in a public place, the caregiver should not only call the police immediately, but also search for someone through the radio in a public place or the assistance of other staff.
At the school gate, on the way to school
1. School-age children had better have their families to transport them to and from school, otherwise they should go with their classmates.
2. Cultivate children’s safety awareness, teach children not to choose remote places when walking, and try to walk on the sidewalk to prevent abductors from using motorcycles and other means of transportation to kidnap.
3. In addition to you and the person you designate, try not to let outsiders pick up the children instead. In case of special circumstances, be sure to call the school teacher for confirmation.
On the way to travel
If you take your child out of town and meet a kind aunt or a person who claims to be a fellow villager during the journey, you should be alert. They will seize every opportunity to help the parents, hug or take care of the children when he is busy and unable to take care of them. When the parents return to absolute being after the busy work, it is likely that the children have disappeared.
Families whose children have been abducted will bear the great pain of losing their children. The whole society should mobilize and actively spread the knowledge of anti-trafficking and anti-cheating. Only by raising our vigilance can [traffickers] have no more opportunities.