Manifestations of hemorrhoids
Different types of hemorrhoids can have different manifestations.
Internal hemorrhoids: mainly manifested as hemorrhage after defecation and prolapse of hemorrhoids. Bleeding can be seen that blood adheres to stool or toilet paper. Prolapse is hemorrhoids exposed from inside the anus to outside the anus. Some patients will also have difficulty defecating.
External hemorrhoids: mainly manifested as anal discomfort, perianal humidity and pruritus. When thrombotic external hemorrhoids are formed, there will be severe pain.
Mixed hemorrhoids: Internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids are mixed, and symptoms of both may occur.
Treatment of hemorrhoids
The treatment of hemorrhoids can include the following types of methods:
1. Drug therapy: It is divided into oral medicine and external medicine. Domestic hospitals mainly use drugs other than drugs, mostly suppositories and ointments.
2. Injection therapy: hemorrhoids atrophy by injecting sclerosing agent;
3. Infrared coagulation therapy: The principle is the same as injection therapy to atrophy hemorrhoids.
4. Glue snare ligation therapy: use rubber ring to ligate hemorrhoid block to block its blood supply, so that hemorrhoid ischemia, necrosis, shedding and healing;
5. Doppler ultrasound-guided hemorrhoidal artery ligation: blocking hemorrhoidal blood supply to relieve symptoms;
6. Surgical therapy: Patients who fail non-surgical therapy are mainly treated by surgery, nevus stripping, resection and other methods.
Prevention of hemorrhoids
In daily life, hemorrhoids can be prevented from the following aspects:
1. Avoid keeping the same posture for a long time, strengthen physical exercise, increase blood circulation, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and promote stool excretion;
2. Prevent constipation, ensure smooth defecation, and form the habit of defecating every morning;
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables containing more cellulose, such as leeks, celery, loofah, cabbage, spinach, etc., which can increase stool volume and promote intestinal peristalsis, and is more suitable for habitual constipation. At the same time, eat less spicy and stimulating food, such as chili, pepper and wine.
4. Pay attention to rest to avoid staying up late and overwork;
5. Pay attention to perianal hygiene and clean it with warm water every day if conditions permit.