What are the manifestations of dizziness?
The patient feels unstable, top-heavy and swirling, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, blood pressure drop, pale complexion and other symptoms.
People often say that [dizziness] is actually an inaccurate common name, and it is often impossible to distinguish [vertigo] [dizziness] and other symptoms.
How to do dizziness?
1. Keep the patient in the most comfortable posture, keep the mood stable and avoid additional sound and light stimulation; If you need to move the patient, you should try to move it slowly.
2. Vertigo may be accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Clean up vomitus in time to prevent aspiration. If the patient needs to stay in bed, he should take the lateral position.
3. If you originally suffer from hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, etc., blood pressure, blood sugar, hypertension, hypotension, heart failure, hypoglycemia, etc. should be measured, which are all factors that may lead to vertigo.
4. Immediately seek medical treatment or call 120 for help in case of the following circumstances
- Dizziness lasts for a long time. Accompanied by paralysis, convulsions, severe headache, neck stiffness, high fever, unconsciousness, speech and behavior changes and other symptoms; Chest pain, arrhythmia, chest tightness and shortness of breath; There was a head trauma.
How to prevent dizziness?
Many diseases that lead to vertigo do not have good prevention measures.
Dizziness caused by stroke, migraine, hypotension and other diseases can be prevented to a certain extent:
1. Actively control hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and cerebrovascular disease;
2. Ensure good rest and avoid excessive fatigue;
3. Reasonable diet, drink more water, quit smoking, alcohol and coffee.