Manifestations of sleep disorders
The main manifestations of sleep disorders are difficulty in falling asleep, or inability to sleep until dawn, easy to wake up at night, and insufficient sleep time. Always wake up early, dream a lot, can’t get up in the morning, etc.
Sleep disorders are easy to cause daytime fatigue, inattention, low work efficiency, emotional instability and other problems.
Treatment of Sleep Disorders
1. Cultivate regular work and rest
On holidays and working days, you should sleep and get up regularly.
Step 2: Create a comfortable sleep environment
Stay away from coffee, tobacco and alcohol before going to bed, and turn off cell phones, tablets, computers, televisions, etc.
3. Seek professional treatment
Sleep disorders are serious and have a great impact on life and work. Please go to the Mental Health Department in time for professional help.
Prevention of Sleep Disorders
The prevention of sleep disorders can pay attention to the following points:
1. Cultivate regular work and rest to avoid day and night reversal;
2. Develop good bedtime habits, do not eat too much before bedtime, and avoid stimulation such as coffee, tobacco and alcohol;
3. Don’t bring mobile phones, tablets, computers and other electronic products to bed;
4. Cultivate exercise habits and ensure sufficient exercise.