Manifestations of pharyngolaryngitis
Pharyngolaryngitis often has itching, burning heat, dryness and sore throat. It always feels foreign bodies in the throat. Some also show cough, expectoration, hoarseness and laborious speech.
Treatment of pharyngolaryngitis
1. Lifestyle changes
(1) Quit bad habits such as alcohol and tobacco, and avoid excessive use of sound for a long time;
(2) Improve the working and living environment, keep indoor air fresh and moist, and appropriately increase outdoor activities.
(1) According to the doctor’s advice, buccal tablets, gargle, etc. can be used to improve symptoms;
(2) Atomization inhalation: Antibiotics and glucocorticoids can be put into an atomizer for atomization inhalation;
(2) Actively treat chronic inflammation such as rhinitis, sinusitis, tracheitis and bronchitis.
Prevention of pharyngolaryngitis
Prevention of pharyngolaryngitis can start from the following aspects:
1. Ensure rest, cultivate regular work and rest, and avoid staying up late;
2. Pay attention to diet, avoid spicy alcohol and tobacco, and try to avoid food supercooling or overheating;
3. Timely treatment of diseases related to pharyngolaryngitis, such as rhinitis, sinusitis, chronic tonsillitis, chronic gastritis, reflux esophagitis, etc.;
4. For those who use their voice for a long time, pay attention to arranging rest time, reduce the volume of speech and avoid excessive use of their voice for a long time.