As long as there is a game, Especially during the World Cup and European Cup, Real fans and fake fans have to stay up late to watch the ball. After one night, their eyes do not get enough rest. Some of them are stimulated by alcohol and tobacco. As a result, their eyes are dry, itchy, red and swollen, and their vision is blurred. Finally, they have to go to see a doctor. According to ophthalmologists, every time [World Cup] is held, the number of ophthalmic patients will suddenly increase, almost two or three times the normal number of visits.
It is impossible to force the fans not to watch the ball, but please pay attention to protect their eyes.
1. Blink more when watching the ball.
The ball game was wonderful, but the blink of eyes did not affect much. Consciously blink more, so that tears are evenly distributed on the cornea and conjunctiva, to keep the cornea and conjunctiva moist, blink action can also make retina and eye muscles get a temporary rest.
2. Halftime Break
Football players also have a halftime break, and your eyes also need a halftime break. Close your eyes for a while, or go to the balcony to look at the stars and look as far as possible. At the same time, you can gently massage your eyes, which can relieve your eyes.
3. Pay attention to the use of eye drops
Many people have prepared eye drops for watching the ball. Attention should also be paid to the use of eye drops:
1) Wash your hands before dropping eye drops. If there are more secretions in your eyes, you should also use sterilized cotton swabs to deal with them first.
2) Eye drops should be dropped into the gap before eyelid and eyeball, and try not to drop onto cornea, which will cause blink reaction to squeeze out the drops.
3) Close your eyes gently for 1-2 minutes, one drop at a time is enough.
4) gently press that inner canthus for 1-2 min after dropping to ensure that the medicine is absorb by the eyes to the maximum extent.
It should be noted that eye drops are only temporarily relieved. If the eyes have dryness, foreign body sensation, asthenopia, burning sensation, photophobia, eye acid, eye pain, blurred vision, discomfort in closing eyes and other symptoms, it is necessary to go to the hospital for treatment in time.
I hope all fans will protect their eyes and take good care of their bodies while staying up late to watch the game.