Obstetricians and gynecologists like me, who know women and have both humor and talent, are also very weak in the face of his wife’s mood swings during menstruation.
In the face of women whose emotions are already unstable, it is basically useless to present facts and reason things out. Can we only endure all this? Moreover, all these [bad temper] will not only affect the people around them, but also, more importantly, affect women themselves.
Women during menstruation will change
First of all, we should share a study. The results of this study show that:
- The vast majority of women’s violent crimes and suicides occur in the premenstrual period and the menstrual period of 7 ~ During the 8-day period, the accident rate of female workers due to mood swings during menstruation is significantly higher than that during non-menstrual period. More than half of the female emergencies occur during menstruation, and the probability of female drivers having car accidents during menstruation is also higher than that during non-menstrual period.
Another interesting fact is that nearly half of the female psychiatric patients suffer from the disease during menstruation and are sent to psychiatric hospitals.
Although the above examples are extreme, they tell us a fact: menstrual women will change!
Why do you have all kinds of bad temper during menstruation?
1. Fluctuation of hormone levels
This should start from the ovulation period. After the follicle ovulates normally, the previous follicle will form a tissue called corpus luteum. Its function is to secrete estrogen and progesterone. At this time, the endometrium can continue to grow only by stimulating these hormones.
After enough estrogen and progesterone are secreted, the corpus luteum will stop secreting and will soon shrink. This is the time before menstruation, when the whole body estrogen and progesterone are at their lowest levels. At this time, women are as agitated as fish that have been in the water and leave the water.
When these hormones are lacking, anxiety, depression, anger and other emotions do occur. Everyone’s reaction is not the same, which is mainly related to sensitivity and self-regulation.
2. Menstrual symptoms
What women face during menstruation usually leads them to involuntarily want to lose their temper.
Why? Why do you still ask?
- The following is pasted with a damp, hot and sticky sanitary napkin every day. I dare not move or laugh. I have to worry about side leakage at any time. Can I not be mad? If you catch up with dysmenorrhea, Strangling my husband’s heart is there. There are a lot of other situations, For example, headache, leg pain, waist pain, breast distension pain, love dearly… If catch up with women and some other gynecological related diseases, such as: vaginitis recurrent attacks, vaginal irregular bleeding, etc., it is even more miserable. Rest and mental state during menstruation may also be affected, and severe symptoms such as insomnia and dreaminess will occur.
Under so many negative influences, I still have to maintain normal life, work and study. If I were a man, I’m afraid it would be difficult to keep without any mood swings.
How to bid farewell to these bad temper?
The following can be read with your husband/boyfriend. Men should also learn some. Stop playing with mobile phones and study hard. This is for your own good!
1. Try to accept these [bad temper]
First of all, we must accept the fact that estrogen and progesterone will drop to the lowest level in the early menstruation, which is a very natural process, and the drop in hormone level will also bring certain effects.
Everyone is affected to different degrees and types, but there will be more or less, so don’t worry too much when these situations occur, accept them calmly, and they will pass.
Step 2 Avoid creating an atmosphere for [bad temper]
In addition to the hormone level drop itself will lead to mood swings, there are many surrounding things that affect our mood.
The first is these symptoms during menstruation, To adjust as much as possible, When there are serious conditions, treatment should be carried out in time. Take dysmenorrhea as an example. In fact, we have a lot of things to do when dysmenorrhea occurs. After excluding secondary dysmenorrhea caused by other diseases, we should manage primary dysmenorrhea. Usually, attention can be diverted. In serious cases, we can consult a doctor for drug treatment. In short, there is no way.
The other is those people and things that may cause [bad temper] in the past. Try to avoid direct contact. For example, My wife can’t look at me cheekily during menstruation. As long as she sees the fire, she immediately jumps up. The solution is either I do my own thing in the study or she reads books and plays piano to make herself happy. So someone asked me later: What can I do for my girlfriend during menstruation? My answer is unified: go busy with your own affairs and don’t block her.
In a word, knowing that you may have mood swings during this period of time, you should try your best to avoid leading yourself to the irreversible path of losing control of your emotions. Timely adjustment and good control will reduce the occurrence of many [bad temper].
3. Live a healthy life and eliminate [bad temper]
If we can start to pay attention at ordinary times, we can better deal with those [bad temper] that harm others and harm ourselves during menstruation.
- Work and rest on time: ensure good work and rest habits, get up and sleep on time; Healthy diet: Try to eat food with balanced nutrition, Avoid overeating. On the question of whether ice cream should be eaten or not, there is no medical evidence that eating ice cream can cause dysmenorrhea. My advice is that if you are happy and have no discomfort after eating it, eat it in moderation (after all, it is not a healthy food in what). If you just see it and start to feel uncomfortable, don’t have trouble with yourself. Proper exercise: Ordinary exercise can make the body more adapt to itself in various periods, and it can be easily dealt with no matter when what is in progress. Moreover, studies have shown that proper exercise every day helps to make the body feel better. Emotional control: Learn to have high control over one’s own emotions in daily life, which can effectively channel some small emotional fluctuations. With long-term emotional control experience, one can easily control and relieve one’s emotional fluctuations during menstruation.
These are my personal summaries. If you have good what methods, you can also share them in the comment area. At the same time, I hope you can read the above words carefully and pass the menstrual period smoothly.
Clove Garden is exclusively authorized and cannot be reproduced without permission.