After beginning of spring, the weather is getting warmer and warmer. Many parents or kindergartens begin to plan to organize a spring outing or picnic. After all, the children [hold back] for a winter and it is time to release it.
Spring outing is certainly good, can let children close to nature, broaden their horizons, build up their health, and then develop morally, intellectually, physically, artistically and labor in an all-round way. And now the form of spring outing is also flexible and diverse-can be organized by the family itself, there are kindergarten groups to play, or kindergarten with parents to play together-there is always a suitable one for you.
In fact, no matter how to play, the children are happy, but parents and teachers have some [light worries]: whether it is a personal tour or a group tour, if you want to play healthily and safely, it seems that you are always in a hurry and unable to do so. This is especially true for inexperienced guardians, who often do not even know where to start the preparation work.
As considerate as I am, I naturally understand that what everyone needs at this juncture is what. Give your hands [safe spring outing strategy] and take it away.
First trick: anti-carsickness
Carsickness is very painful and disappointing. Just think that the child got on the bus excitedly, but he was dizzy, nauseous and vomiting all the way. After getting off the bus, he was depressed and weak. Where was the mood of playing? Therefore, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. Don’t go hungry and don’t eat too much. It is best to eat 2 hours before the bus. The food should be light and easy to digest. Try not to eat snacks after getting on the bus.
2. Choose a lighter bumpy position, such as the front row of a bus. You can also let your child tilt his head in his parents’ arms to reduce the bumpy position. If it is a private car, there is no choice but to have a safety seat.
3. Looking at fast-moving objects outside the window will cause carsickness, and reading books will also cause carsickness, so don’t look at it, try to play some soothing music, tell stories to children, or play toys with children.
4. There are many kinds of carsickness drugs or stickers. If you really need them, remember to consult your doctor in advance, analyze specific products, pay attention to the safety of drug use, and don’t make your own decisions.
Second trick: anti-allergy
Spring is the time when everything recovers. Many plants have already started pollination. That is to say, the more lush the place, the more pollen there will be.
Don’t think pollen is a good thing, it is a common allergen, which can easily cause allergic symptoms of skin, respiratory tract or digestive system, such as skin redness, swelling and itching, sneezing, coughing, even dyspnea, abdominal distension and diarrhea. Severe allergy may also endanger life.
For children who are prone to allergy, in addition to avoiding exposure to flowers and plants as much as possible, parents and teachers can prepare some antiallergic drugs in advance for emergencies. However, I still say that drugs should not be taken indiscriminately, and doctors should be consulted in advance to choose safe antiallergic drugs.
Third trick: prevent improper diet,
Children’s digestive system is immature and has high requirements for food hygiene. After eating unclean diet, children are prone to digestive tract symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, resulting in dehydration and even gastroenteritis or food poisoning.
1. Parents should prepare clean and portable food for their children, such as biscuits, cakes or fruits, and bring their own sufficient drinking water (or buy bottled water that can be seen everywhere). However, be careful not to spoil things like bananas and cooked meat, and not to choke or choke things like jelly.
2. Clean your hands before eating. If there is no clear water, you can use wet paper towel.
3. Don’t buy food at [roadside stalls], and absolutely prohibit eating all wild animals and plants, and absolutely prohibit drinking natural water sources in the wild-no matter how clean [looks].
Fourth trick: sun protection
Although ultraviolet radiation can make children absorb calcium better, children’s skin is also quite fragile. Excessive stimulation by ultraviolet rays will cause irreversible damage and increase the risk of skin cancer.
1. Wear sunshade hat and sunglasses and use sunshade.
2. Special attention should be paid during the period from 10: 00 a.m. to 2: 00 p.m. The ultraviolet rays are too strong during this period. Find a place to shade the sun and have a rest.
Fifth trick: anti-dehydration
Compared with adults, children are more likely to suffer from water and electrolyte disorders in the body. When water intake is too low, or due to diarrhea, vomiting and excessive sweating, children are prone to suffer from water and electrolyte disorders in the body, and symptoms such as dizziness, fatigue, listlessness and even emotional changes will occur.
Try to avoid exposure to the sun and prevent children from staying in a high temperature environment for a long time, so as to reduce the loss of water. At the same time, avoid letting children exercise violently without restraint. Moreover, no matter whether children sweat obviously or not, water should be replenished at the right time.
The sixth move: prevent bites and stings
For bites, cats, dogs, mice, snakes and even monkey what are common. For stings, insects such as bees and scorpions are common.
Prevention is of course the most important thing. Children should be kept away from creatures with fangs or claws. When parents or teachers choose walking routes, they should also avoid remote and secluded forests and grass that may be infested with poisonous insects.
In case of bites or stings, the wound can be thoroughly cleaned with flowing clear water and soapy water for 15 minutes, and then disinfected with iodophor as preliminary treatment. (But never suck the wound with your mouth! )
No matter whether the organism that hurts people is toxic or not, we should seek medical treatment in time to prevent our own inaccurate judgment on the severity of the injury and delay regular treatment. Besides, rabies vaccine should be vaccinated after being bitten.
Tip 7: Prevent falls, falls, scratches and cuts
Children who play wild are easy to bump and bump. Parents and teachers need to know how to deal with it simply while doing a good job of supervision.
1. Minor trauma does not need to be too nervous. For example, as long as you are in good spirits, eat well, do not affect limb activities, do not have headache or vomiting after falling down, there will generally be no serious problems.
2. If the trauma causes local swelling and pain, cold compress can be applied to the swollen part. If the injured part is a joint, the joint should be prevented from bearing weight in a short period of time and kneading and massage should be avoided.
3. If the skin is damaged due to trauma, You can use flowing clear water and soapy water to clean the wound alternately. After the wound is clean, you can disinfect it with your own iodophor cotton ball. If the wound bleeds, you can cover the wound with aseptic gauze, and then slightly pressurize to stop bleeding. General bleeding can be stopped within a few minutes. If you can’t stop bleeding, then there is a problem. Go to the hospital as soon as possible.
Tip 8: Prevent Cold
In spring, the weather is changeable, and the warm sun is mixed with coolness. However, children inevitably sweat all over when playing. This heat and coolness, coupled with fatigue after running wild, make colds easy to take advantage of.
Prepare a few pure cotton handkerchiefs to dry the sweat or sweat towel for the child in time during the spring outing, and put them on the back to keep the child’s skin dry. Of course, remember to replace the wet sweat towel in time.
If you can be more detailed, it is best to prepare one or two more comfortable inner shirts, which can be replaced after your child’s underwear is soaked to the skin. In addition, bring an extra thick coat in case the weather changes suddenly.
Tip 9: Drowning Prevention
In recent years, drowning is still an important cause of accidental death of children, so it must be mentioned.
When going out, the children get carried away. At this time, it is even more necessary to strengthen supervision and stay away from places where water may fall, such as rivers, wells and reservoirs.
Children’s awareness of self-protection is weak, and during the spring outing, they will be even more excited [carried away], which means that both parents and the teachers who lead the team have a very important responsibility on their shoulders:
It depends on whether they sweat or drink water or whether the surroundings are safe when they play. It depends on whether they start stuffing wild mushrooms into their mouths again. It depends on whether they are lying on the ground drinking mountain spring water.
How many times is it more appropriate to say such an important thing?
Appendix: List of Articles for Children’s Spring Outing
1. About clothing: Wear comfortable and breathable long-sleeved clothing, light and non-skid sports shoes, and prepare a thick coat, 1-2 comfortable spare inner shirts, a set of outer underwear for replacement, a proper amount of pure cotton handkerchief or sweat towel. Sunshade hat, sunshade umbrella and sunglasses.
2. About food: biscuits, cakes, or fruits and other foods that are easy to carry and not easy to corrupt, and have sufficient drinking water (forget about beverages). Younger children also need to prepare milk powder.
3. About drugs: children’s dosage forms of antiallergic drugs, iodophor cotton balls, cleaning gauze, band-aid, eye drops, a small piece of sterilization soap. For children with basic diseases (such as asthma children), you should consult your doctor before going to spring outing whether you need to prepare corresponding drugs to prevent the onset of diseases during the play.
Note that for any discomfort that occurs to children during play, don’t trust your own judgment too much. When symptoms persist or are difficult to explain, you should seek medical treatment in time.
4. About sundries: Friends of self-driving tours should prepare [safety seats] for their children, bring their own garbage bags when going out, wet paper towels and dry paper towels, and smaller babies should also prepare enough diapers.
5. Don’t forget to bring adults.