Spring is the season for travel. In order to enjoy a high-quality vacation trip, you may as well listen to some thoughtful suggestions from Dr. Clove.
Before going out
1. Before going out, You need to pay attention to whether there is information that infectious diseases are prevalent in the destination. In order to make adequate preparations. If you are traveling abroad, you can log on the official websites of the embassies and consulates abroad of the destination country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of our country to pay attention to the travel health information released by them, as well as the public health status and entry requirements of the destination country. If necessary, you need to be vaccinated in advance.
2. Patients with chronic diseases and long-term drug users need to carry commonly used drugs. In case of any accident, they should carry more drugs than they actually need. Unless you are very clear about the appearance, commonly used dosage, side effects and other information of different drugs, it is recommended to carry the drugs in the original medicine bottle.
3. For diabetics, special tips are required:
Insulin does not need to be refrigerated during the trip, but high temperature and direct sunlight should be avoided. Even when flying, medicines and supplies (such as insulin injection pens, etc.) should be kept in hand luggage.
Due to the uncertainty of travel, please be sure to take some snacks that can quickly supplement sugar with you. At the same time, you should always remind yourself not to overeat and try to control the blood sugar level within the normal range.
4. In order to deal with emergencies during travel, it is recommended to prepare some commonly used first aid drugs, such as antipyretic and analgesic drugs, rehydration salts, antiallergic drugs, trauma drugs (iodophor, mupirocin ointment), Band-Aid, thermometer, etc.
On the road
Travel is certainly beautiful, but unexpected situations will inevitably occur. In order to be able to deal with it calmly, please pay attention to the following travel health tips:
1. Travel needs to combine work and rest, especially for the middle-aged and the elderly and patients with chronic diseases, and should not be overtired due to lust for beautiful scenery. Special attention should be paid to the safety and hygiene of food and drinking water. If vomiting and diarrhea occur, timely fluid replacement is required.
2. No matter how colorful the scenery is, once carsickness and seasickness occur, I think I have no intention to appreciate it. Do the following points to effectively avoid carsickness and seasickness:
In terms of seat selection, you can choose seats on the wing of the plane, the front row of the car and the middle of the ship.
In the process of taking transportation, you can try your best to distract your attention or focus your attention on distant targets, and try not to read books.
Don’t eat too much in the process of taking cars, boats and planes. (4) Some drugs, such as carsickness Ning, can relieve symptoms, but because of the side effects of lethargy, please be sure to read the drug instructions before taking them.
3. In order to deal with minor accidents during travel, you also need to master some first aid skills:
Cutting wound: Clean the wound carefully and take out the foreign body in the wound at the same time. If bleeding occurs, local pressing or raising the injured part can be used to stop bleeding.
Burns: First leave the heat source, then soak the injured part in cold water;
Blister: If the blister is not ruptured, do not pick it out. If the blister is ruptured, clean the affected part, then wrap it with aseptic Band-Aids, and be careful not to tear off the damaged skin.
Sprain: Immediately terminate the activities that cause sprain. Cold compress at the beginning of sprain will help relieve pain and swelling.
4. Prevention of mosquitoes and insects, not only because they may leave irritating marks on your skin, but also because mosquitoes can spread various serious diseases. In order to avoid contracting these serious diseases, it is recommended that you should not sit in the grass for too long, wear long clothes and trousers as much as possible, and use effective insect repellent for exposed skin.
5. Travel sun protection:
From 11: 00 a.m. to 3: 00 p.m., try to avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Apply sunscreen in sufficient quantity and on time. If you exercise in water, sunscreen products need to have waterproof function.
In addition to skin, ultraviolet rays can also cause damage to eyes, so sunglasses with sunscreen function need to be worn.
By doing so, you can have fun while traveling.