Watch out! These five kinds of food are not cooked well, and if they are not picked well, they will be poisoned!

Fruits and vegetables are an important source of nutrients we need every day. However, if these fruits and vegetables are not cooked properly, people may be poisoned if they eat them.


1. Why is it poisoned?

Soymilk poisoning is mainly due to [undercooked].

Such soybean milk contains saponin, saponin, erythrocyte agglutinin, trypsin inhibitor, etc., causing damages such as lysing erythrocytes and stimulating digestive tract.

2. Does poisoning show what?

    Stomach burning sensation, abdominal distending pain; Dizziness and headache; Nausea, vomiting.

How to prevent poisoning?

The prevention method is: if it is cooked in a pan, soya-bean milk should be boiled until there is no beany smell before drinking.

In particular, it should be noted that when soya-bean milk is boiled to 80 ℃, because the foam floats up, there will be a [false boiling] phenomenon. At this time, it is not cooked, and it should continue to be boiled to 100 ℃ without foam. However, when using soya-bean milk machine, due to the intelligent setting of program temperature, there is usually no need to worry.

Green bean

1. Why is it poisoned?

Green beans contain harmful substances such as saponin and phytohemagglutinin. If they are not cooked, these substances will lead to a series of symptoms.

2. Does poisoning show what?

    Abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting; Dizziness, palpitation, chest tightness, cold sweat; Pins and needles of limbs, etc.

How to prevent poisoning?

    When buying: choose fresh and tender, not old; Cooking: Toxins are not resistant to high temperature, so when cooking, try to use high temperature processing for a long time. Avoid cold mixing (low temperature) and stir-frying (short time). Cook and stew as much as possible to make sure that green beans lose their original fresh and tender color and do not taste fishy.

Germinated potatoes

1. Why is it poisoned?

The toxic component of potato is solanine such as solanine.

The content of solanine glycoside in immature, purple or sprouted potatoes is higher, which is 5-40 times that of ordinary potatoes. People may be poisoned if they take 200-400 mg.

2. Does poisoning show what?

    Pharyngeal pruritus or burning sensation; Cauterization-like pain in stomach; Dizziness, tinnitus and dilated pupils.

How to prevent poisoning?

    Try not to eat immature potatoes; Storage at low temperature to avoid sunlight and bud formation; Don’t eat potatoes with too many sprouts, black-green skin and black spots. When potatoes grow a few buds, especially tender buds, they must thoroughly dig out the bud eyes and peel off the skin around the bud eyes. Full heating, boiling, stewing, braising in soy sauce and adding vinegar during cooking can accelerate the destruction of solanine glycoside.


1. Why is it poisoned?

Summer is the time when many fruits are ripe, such as apricots and peaches. Some people like to eat fruits with nuts, which may cause food poisoning.

Bitter almonds, bitter peach kernels, plum kernels, cherry kernels and apple kernels all contain cyanoside. When the intake of cyanoside exceeds a certain amount, it will cause poisoning.

Ordinary processed foods such as almond kernel (almond, also known as almond in the past) and hazel kernel are safe.

Ginkgo biloba contains not only cyanoside, but also ginkgolol, ginkgolic acid and other substances, which are easy to cause damage to the central nervous system.

2. Does poisoning show what?

    Bitter mouth and salivation; Dizziness and headache; Nausea and vomiting; Pre-cardiac discomfort with fatigue.

How to prevent poisoning?

I’m afraid the best way is to try not to eat the above raw nuts without treatment.

Special care should be taken to warn children of this point.

Fresh day lily

1. Why is it poisoned?

Fresh day lily contains [colchicine]. It is soluble in water and non-toxic, but after being absorbed and metabolized by gastrointestinal tract, it can produce highly toxic [colchicine].

Adults eating fresh day lily about 50 ~ 100g may cause poisoning.

2. Does poisoning show what?

    Dry throat and thirst; Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. Severe muscle pain, weakness and numbness of fingers and toes will occur.

How to prevent poisoning?

Do not eat more than 50 g (one or two) at a time;

Soak in water or 10% salt water for more than 2 hours before eating, or scald with boiling water and cook thoroughly before eating. As long as fresh day lily is not directly eaten as rice, it will not be poisoned.

Do I need to see a doctor?

When eating these foods, you need to see a doctor in the following situations:

    Vomiting frequently, so that you cannot eat liquid food; Hematemesis or hematochezia; Diarrhea for more than 3 days; Severe pain or abdominal colic; Body temperature exceeds 38.6 ℃; Signs of dehydration: such as severe thirst, dry lips, oliguria or anuria, fatigue and dizziness; Nervous system signs: blurred vision, muscle weakness, shoulder tingling.

Although food is an important element in our good life, we must pay attention to food hygiene and safety before gluttony.

When [food] becomes [poisonous food], although it comforts the mouth, it will destroy the health.