Losing weight is always unsuccessful? Don’t worry, we have prepared 5 questions for you that you want to know most about losing weight.
Q: Is there any over-the-counter weight-loss drug that has the best effect?
The answer is simple: no.
Diet pills are not a shortcut to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight.
Losing weight is actually very simple: a healthy and balanced diet + regular exercise (at least 3 times a week, each time for more than 30 minutes). If you can stick to these two things, you will not only lose weight successfully, but also improve your metabolic level and will not gain weight easily.
Q: How can I lose annoying abdominal fat?
Abdominal fat does not grow in a day. Long-term sedentary and lack of exercise are the main culprits. Therefore, it is unrealistic to get rid of these fats in a short period of time. You need to change your lifestyle.
Here are some tips to help you:
1. Dietary fiber is very important. Apples, pears, beans, oats, whole grains and so on, give you the 10 grams of soluble dietary fiber you need every day to help reduce abdominal fat.
2. Exercise regularly. 30 minutes of brisk walking, cycling or swimming every day can burn fat. In addition, you can add 20 minutes of strength training, especially in the waist and abdomen, to accelerate the burning of abdominal fat.
3. Adequate sleep. If you sleep 7-8.5 hours a night, you are more likely to lose weight successfully than people who only sleep 4-5 hours a night.
Q: Is it best to lose weight by exercising in what during the day?
In fact, there is no absolute answer. The best exercise time is the time when you can stick to it and form habits.
If you can make sports as convenient and interesting as possible, then you are more likely to stick to it for a long time.
You can try to exercise at different times to see the best effect in what.
For [early birds], exercise in the morning is a great choice. However, if you lack sleep as a result, you will probably not be able to keep exercising because you set the alarm clock frequently.
How was the midday exercise? Or after work? But maybe after a day’s work, you feel too tired and just want to rest?
Many people think that the exercise effect is best in the evening, but if you often need dinner or have other arrangements after work, your exercise plan will be affected. What about exercising at night?
Does this affect sleep or lead to insomnia?
Therefore, the best exercise time of the day is one that can meet your needs and is suitable for your lifestyle and work and rest time.
What you need to do now is to find a time period to help you establish a long-term exercise habit.
Q: I don’t love exercise. How can I lose weight?
A: If you don’t like exercise in the ordinary sense, you can consider becoming an [atypical] exerciser. Let your home, office and even the surrounding environment become a gym.
You know, all physical activities are sports.
Here are some tips to help you:
1. Take 10,000 steps a day (you can buy a pedometer, of course, many mobile phones now have their own pedometer function);
2. Give up the elevator and choose stairs;
3. If you drive, you can park your car a little further away so that you can walk more.
4. When watching TV, you can do some exercises that do not require equipment during advertising time, such as push-ups, archery squats, etc.
In short, exercise is a very important part of a healthy life, and any activity is effective.
Q: Is what the mistake people often make when losing weight?
Error 1: Want to lose weight quickly.
Many people become impatient once they start to decide to lose weight. They spend a lot of time making up their minds, and then feel very depressed when they think that it will take several months for their weight to change significantly.
As a result, people started a strict diet, starving, becoming weak and even impatient. It is no wonder that many people’s weight loss plans failed on the first night…
Try a more moderate plan.
The improvement of long-term lifestyle may not make you smaller by one size in a short period of time, but more and more studies show that slow but steady weight loss is much better than starving in terms of long-term weight loss effect.
Error 2: Many people will limit their diet too strictly when losing weight.
I hope I can quit all the unhealthy foods I like to eat at once, which may be difficult to stick to.
In addition to your healthy diet plan, you can add a small portion of your favorite food, even dessert or chocolate. The key is moderation. Adding your favorite food to your weight loss plan is more likely to persevere and lose weight successfully.
Error 3: Believe too much in your willpower and ignore the weight loss strategy.
No one can maintain willpower 100% of the time, let alone such a difficult task as losing weight.
Therefore, compared with willpower, planning ahead of time and creating a suitable environment can help you become a weight loss winner.
You can refer to these:
1. Clean up refrigerators and snacks and replace biscuits and cakes with fruits and vegetables;
2. When cooking by yourself, it is good to prepare small portions of food.
3. Eat ice cream with the smallest spoon. Please buy the smallest package when buying snacks.
4. Eat an apple before eating out or preparing to eat junk food.
Find a weight loss strategy that suits you and work with your willpower to make your weight and body healthier.
Editor: Fu Ting
This article is the exclusive manuscript of Dr. Clove and refuses to reprint it in any other form.