How is it? Do you feel your index finger moving?
These fried foods, genes determine you love them.
However, before you eat, you need to know…
Five Crimes of Fried Food
1. High fat, high calories
Frying will transform low-fat staple foods and vegetables into high-fat and high-calorie foods with a fat content of more than 20%. Eat fried foods regularly and gain weight just around the corner.
Step 2 Destroy the vast majority of vitamins
Vitamin B1 was almost completely wiped out, while vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, lycopene and-3 fatty acids in fish were greatly reduced after frying.
3. Production of carcinogens
- On the one hand, the continuous heating of oil will produce some carcinogens, the most famous of which is [benzopyrene], which will increase the risk of gastric cancer and intestinal cancer. On the other hand, the high temperature of frying will also make food itself produce carcinogens, such as [acrylamide].
4. Frying produces lampblack, and inhaling lampblack is recognized as a carcinogenic factor.
Studies at home and abroad have found that the longer women have been cooking, the more times they stir-fry every day, the greater the risk of lung cancer. Of course, lampblack is also very harmful to skin care, you know.
5. Fried foods may contain aluminum
Food safety monitoring found that most fried foods sold on the street contained excessive aluminum.
In order to make the taste crisper, alum (potassium aluminum sulfate) and baking soda are almost always added when frying food. The more you eat, the more aluminum you will eat.
In a word, fried food is harmful to health.
As for the benefits of fried food…
Is fried food really useless? Is it really not good at all?
If we must say the advantages, there are two points:
- Delicious, crisp taste; Let food absorb fat, calorie is higher, compared with menstrual (long) hungry (fat).
Nine tips, to control oil, but also delicious
Dr. Clove said before: Fat is a delicious soul.
It is not a simple thing to want low fat and delicious. Dr. Clove has prepared ten tips, which are fuel saving, oil control and delicious.
1. After stir-frying, you must control the oil.
Leave the pan obliquely for 2 or 3 minutes to allow the oil in the dish to flow out, and then put it on the plate.
Vegetables such as green peppers, beans and lettuce absorb less oil and are very suitable for this method. The controlled oil is not thrown away and has another wonderful use.
Step 2: Salad dishes, and then oil
Add a spoonful of sesame oil or olive oil to the cold dish and eat it immediately.
In this way, there is not only the aroma of oil, but also the food has not had time to absorb the oil, so we naturally eat less fat.
3. Make soup and skim off the floating oil.
Chicken, beef brisket and bone will all produce oil after stewing. After stewing, skim out the floating oil and drink less fat. The skimmed oil is not wasted, but has another wonderful use.
Step 4 Bake instead of fry
For example, the quick-frozen seasoned meat pieces and chicken and rice flowers sold in supermarkets are usually recommended to be eaten after frying at home. In fact, they are as crisp and delicious as the oven and have less fat (22% frying vs 8% roasting).
5. Meat should be oiled first? No! Blanch first
When frying meat and stewing meat, you can blanch it first, also known as [flying water]: use the temperature of boiling water to quickly boil the ingredients.
Because the meat itself is rich in fat, as long as it is heated quickly, meat slices with tender taste can be made, and there is a layer of water on the surface of the food materials after flying water, which isolates the infiltration of oil and makes the taste fresher.
6. Try steaming, boiling, blanching and stewing more
- To change scrambled eggs into steamed egg custard, only a few drops of sesame oil are needed. Replace braised fish with steamed fish to make the taste more delicate. Change braised mutton into stewed mutton without adding a drop of oil and stew some carrots at the same time. Changing the fried chicken nuggets into white-cut chicken also tastes delicious. Steamed beans, steamed eggplant and steamed pumpkin are also delicious when dipped in sauce.
7. Less oil and more seasoning
Want to cook incense? You can’t just rely on oil, these seasonings can help you:
- When making dip juice, add scallion, ginger, garlic, chopped chili and mustard oil. When steaming stewed meat, add some mushrooms and mushrooms to increase freshness. When roasting fish in the oven, add cumin, fennel and pepper powder. When stewing, add star anise, tsaoko and clove.
Even if half of the oil is added, the taste will be very fragrant.
8. The skimmed oil is of great use.
When cooking, many fat-soluble nutrients will dissolve out of the fat. It is a pity to throw them away. It is better to make good use of them. For example:
- The oil controlled by stir-frying can be directly used to make cold dishes with more fragrant taste. Or used to make soup, it is best to use up one meal and do not heat it again. The animal oil skimmed from the soup can be added with a little broth chicken soup, which can be used to make vegetarian dishes such as wax gourd soup and cabbage stewed tofu, and the taste is more delicious.
9. Air fryer, control time and temperature
The air frying pan does not need to put oil, which is better than direct frying. However, after all, it is close to 200 ℃ of high temperature. If the time is too long, carcinogens such as acrylamide will still be produced.
Therefore, the air fryer should also pay attention to controlling the time and temperature.